To purchase MSPrebiotic create an account on the Just Train It website by clicking Buy Now and go to the online store. All orders to be picked up from our location.
What is a Prebiotic?
A prebiotic is a non-digestible fibre that nourishes the good bacteria already in the large bowel or colon. While probiotics introduce good bacteria into the gut, prebioitcs act as the food source for the bacteria that’s already there. They help your good bacteria grow, improving the good-to-bad ratio, balancing your microbiome. When your microbiome is balanced everything else works properly, including digestive issues.
Every day, new information emerges supporting the connection between living a long, healthy life and the lifestyle choices we make. And eating well is the foundation of healthy living. However, a growing field of research suggests that some of the parts of our diet that we cannot digest – prebiotics, like MSPrebiotic® and certain dietary fibers, could be almost as important as the foods that are digested.
- Regulate blood glucose levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- Provide short chain fatty acids, an important glucose-independent source of energy.
- Promote regularity, inhibiting diarrhea, and preventing constipation.
Our colons are the ideal environment for these beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. But like a garden or lawn left without water or fertilizer, our gut and the microbiome inside can also be neglected. This allows harmful bacteria to take a foothold, leading to Dysbiosis and causing a plethora of problems. Sadly, the risk of developing Dysbiosis increases as we age.
Fortunately, it is easy to keep your gut microbiome happy and to prevent or reverse Dysbiosis – by supplementing your diet with prebiotics. In particular, MSPrebiotic® has been shown to reverse age-related changes in the gut microbiome and halt Dysbiosis. By promoting the growth of healthy bacteria, MSPrebiotic® also increases the production of Butyrate, a short chain fatty acid that is absorbed and used as a glucose-independent source of energy. Furthermore, 70% of MSPrebiotic is functional fiber, meaning that supplementation with this prebiotic also contributes enormously to your recommended daily fiber intake.
Other Features and Benefits:
- MSPrebiotic is a Canadian product made from the potato farms of Careberry Manitoba
- Clincally Proven – trials done by the St. Bonafice Hospital and University of Manitoba showing improved microbiome in all the patients on the study without the use of other probiotics
- FODMAP Certified – meaning those with IBS can safely take this product without irritation and with results
- Certfied Gluten Free, Non GMO, Caffeine Free, Vegan